Our client in Central London are looking for a Digital Product Manager to work on a new suit of mobile focussed innovative products for their global client base. You will be tasked with translating customers needs, both short and long term, and implementing these with the backing of world class tech and management teams. You will be reporting directly into C Level management so previous experience working at this level is highly desirable along with experience working with Products with an international audience.
* Develop business requirements to communicate product features to tech, design and mobile teamsand also stakeholders.
* Conduct research, customer feedback surveys, and analysis of data on the product positioning and market trends.
*Identify and present innovative and alternative product solutions when needed.
*Working with Analyst and UX teams to incorporate research and qualitative/quantitative data to ensure optimization of product development.
* Manage the product enhancements and coordinate activities across multiple areas to ensure product operations are implemented within expected time frames.
* Collaboration with Product Management teams, Project Managers and IT department explaining market requirements and trends
* Usingresearch and creative thinking to identify and present innovative and alternative product solutions and growth opportunities.
* Work with various internal teams and product teams and C Level management to make surethe roadmap is understood
* Maintaining strong customer focus at all times and being able to identify new market opportunities
*Agile experience working in a fast paced environment
*Working in a cross-functional, international team
* Passion for new mobile business opportunities, functionality and innovation of new products
*Excellent communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Must have a hands-on mentality.