I have a very compelling opportunity with a major retail organisation and are currently going through Europe’s largest digital transformation worth over £750million
Currently they have over 200 staff that employ Service Designers, Developers, Project Managers, Copywriters etc.
As a business they have always concentrated more on their products and are now focusing more on customer centric as a way of doing business with their customers as this provides a more positive customer experience before and after the sale in order to repeat business, customer loyalty and profits.
Right now, the businesses only speak with their customers at the end of their journey. They want to create 7 distinguished journeys’ on to one platform which will be the ‘customer lifecycle journey’.
They currently have around 200 people in the business, working in a lean/agile environment. Very buzzy atmosphere when you walk into the office, they work in teams of 8 to 10 people made up of UX Designers, Researchers, Products Designers, etc.
Other things worth noting, they have partnered with 7 starts ups from Silicon Valley and London who specialise in AI, AR, Deep Learning etc. There is also a huge drive in implementing community driven digital products throughout the websites in the group.
They are very sociable company, every Thursday afternoon they have beers, wine and cheese in the office and the last Friday of the month they have a social event which normally includes more drink.
They are quite flexible when it comes to hours, if you need to leave early on a Friday for example it’s not an issue. Hours are around 37.5 a week.
- 4 years commercial experience in a Lead or Senior researcher position
- Experienced working in an Agile environment.
- UX Researcher end-to-end experience - designing studies, moderation, analysis, reporting, presenting and translating ideas into concepts
- Experience of using qualitative and quantitative UX methods
- Experience of using evaluative and generative methods.
- Stakeholder management
- Passion for UX
- Portfolio of study plans, reports, presentations, outcomes and concepts
- A degree in a related subject such as HCI, Design Research, Psychology or social science
Interested in working for an AMAZING business and want to be part of their transformation journey then get in touch.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org